HCG Weight Loss Programs and HCG Diet for Men
Even though Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is made in a woman’s body during pregnancy, it’s function in not relevant to male or female functions.
HCG has a metabolic action that helps a fetus maintain healthy levels of nourishment from fat stores during pregnancy.
Because of the basic function of HCG, men do not usually encounter sex related side effects from ingesting the hormone, but the hormone allows them to lose weight without losing lean muscle mass by supplying the body with fuel from fat stores and maintaining a special low calorie diet.
Men who are classified as being 15 to 20 pounds overweight and have a Body Mass Index of 20% or higher can benefit from the HCG Diet.
The diet can supply enough nutrients from fat stores to keep them from experiencing muscle atrophy.
Men who are only a few pounds overweight may benefit from a different modality of weight loss, such as an exercise or nutritional program.
The benefits of HCG are numerous because of the healthy changes that occur during weight loss.
Some of the benefits of HCG are as follows
- Improved digestive function may result from the low calorie intake associated with the HCG diet because it allows the intestines to rest by ingesting less food and taking in foods that are high in fiber.
- Decreased Fatigue can be expected with weight loss from HCG Diet. When the body has less weight to carry around, it is able to expend energy on other functions.
- Decreased cholesterol may result from a decreased amount of fat in the blood and intake of animal products. Weight loss can increase metabolic function, which can positively affect cholesterol levels.
- Decreased stroke risk occurs from fat loss. Excess fat can constrict blood vessels, and make it difficult for oxygen and blood to flow properly in the body, and if a vessel going to the brain has a blockage, a stroke can occur.
- Improved heart health can result from reducing the risk for atherosclerosis, or hardening of the arteries.
- Over time, the constant stretching of vessel walls create minute tears and plaque builds up, which can eventually lead to heart disease, and a healthy weight decreases this strain on the heart.
- Lower blood pressure results when the heart does not have to work hard to pump blood, and weight loss can decrease the workload of the vessels.
- Healthier Relationships can be a result of the weight loss from the HCG diet, due to the significance placed on body image and attraction. When a person feels better, it can be reflected in personal relationships